1. To further the social, cultural, educational, economic, spiritual, emotional and general well being of the youth by promoting and organizing community improvement and personal character development activities;
2. To establish facilities for spiritual care and leadership training to: (a) impart basic Christian moral values among youth;and (b) equip the youth to become catalysts of positive change in their communities;
3. To support Christian ministries working to advance the Gospel of Jesus Christ among: (a) the youth, (b) the "unreached" ethnic minority groups of the Asian nations;
4. To encourage, facilitate, administer, and manage gifts and donations to further the purposes and objectives of the foundation; and
5. To exercise any and all powers, rights and privileges to accomplish any of the purposes and objectives of the foundation.